Usually the scheme operator/local authority will perform the administration for a staff absence scheme. This involves
- contacting schools in the first instance to gauge interest in participating in the scheme
- obtaining requirements from schools on the level of benefit they would like to receive
- reviewing schools’ absence history with a view to using this to set contribution levels
- providing illustrations to schools on the required contributions in order to obtain the required benefits
- processing the schools absence records and evaluating validity for payment of benefits to schools
- constantly reviewing absence data and notifying relevant parties when absences fall outside predetermined parameters so that absence issues can be appropriately addressed
If you feel that you do not have the experience and/or resource to effectively manage the above processes then we can take over the complete management and day-to-day activities to keep your scheme running smoothly.